||If you are interested in any animals on our website, please read this section to find out more about our adoption procedures.
- Our main concern is the welfare of the animals - it is important that we match up the right one with the right person/family. Once you have contacted us we will send you an adoption application form, this will help us get a better understanding of your current situation.
- As a general rule:
- We don't home to families with children under 5 years old.
- All other pets must be neutered and vaccinated.
- Those renting must provide a letter from the landlord.
- Dogs should generally not be left alone for more than 4 hours. Puppies need to be in a home where they are not left for more than 2 hours.
These are all guidelines and if there are some exceptional homes who don't quite tick the boxes we will consider them on an individual basis.Though we would never consider rehoming a rescue dog to a home that breeds or plans on breeding dogs.
- It is a condition of adoption that our rescue dogs must live as part of the family and should not live outdoors and we insist that only positive reward based training methods must be used.
- It is a condition of adoption that puppies have to attend training classes and we will ask for details of the classes. In some cases we may suggest or insist that adult dogs undertake training classes, where we have identified the need for ongoing training.
- If you adopt a puppy you have to agree to have them neutered at 6 months at your own expense.
- You will need to visit the dog in their foster home and return on a mutually convenient date to collect your dog if your application is successful - we do not deliver dogs to your home.
- All adoptions are subject to a satisfactory home check. For a dog the minimum donation is £ 150 - your dog will be neutered (if old enough), microchipped, flea treated, wormed and vaccinated.
- A 3 month follow-up homecheck will take place to ensure everything is going well.
Complete the adoption application form.
If you would like more information about our rescue dogs or wish to offer a loving home to a dog in need please email firstname.lastname@example.org. All adoptions are subject to a satisfactory home check and a minimum donation.