We always need volunteers to help us carry
out our work, whether its on a regular basis
or just every now and then, so any help would
be gratefully appreciated.
Some of the work involves:
Fostering (long or short term)
Read a story of
A Fosterers tale to find out more about
- We require foster homes for dogs until
they are homed (which could mean days or
weeks) and more importantly we
desperately need short-term foster homes
so that dogs can be neutered or receive
treatment at our local vets prior to
fostering/rehoming out of the area.
- Helping organize
- This could be running stalls at dog
shows, fetes, carboot/tabletop sales, etc.
Coming along to Meet and greets (promoting
the rescue and collecting money
donations), e.g. outside Pets at Home
throughout South Wales. Even if you can
just come along for an hour. We usually
hold regular Meet and Greets at the
following Pets at Home stores: Swansea,
Newport, Blackwood, Cwmbran & Bridgend.
- Buying and selling on eBay.
- Making/acquiring items to sell.
- We are always on the look out for
tombola items and prizes for our shows.
- To and from vets for treatment or
- To another rescue or to foster carer
or kennels we occasionally rent.
- From owners or pounds to foster carer
If you would like to find out how you could
become more involved and help us out, why not
forum where you will find details of
dogs needing foster homes, upcoming events and